20 Years of Possible Dreams
THANK YOU to our loyal sponsors, donors, and volunteers for your generous support of our 20th Annual Possible Dream Gala on April 8th, 2017. The Possible Dream Gala Committee is elated to announced that we raised over $378,700 net!
Together, we have decided that this milestone gala was our finale. We so appreciate the 20 years of support by our generous Possible Dream Gala sponsors and attendees.
Over the last 20 years, your support has helped us to provide:
- Accessibility and programs to better serve people with developmental disabilities while they age
- Innovative technology and sensory equipment to support greater independence and communication
- Access to the arts; many of whom would not otherwise have
- A specialized Adult Day Program designed to meet individual needs
- A permanent program location at 111 Anthony Road for children and youth to learn and thrive
- A specialized Training Kitchen to teach life skills and offer vocational training
- Camp programs for children with developmental disabilities
AND SO MUCH MORE!
Aptus is forever grateful to Carmela Vitullo and Vilma Cortellucci-Fiuza for their vision, passion, dedication and leadership as Co-Chairs over the last 20 years.
Special thanks to Beverly Thomson, John Oakley and Nick Maiorano for their unconditional gift of support as our Masters of Ceremonies.
We would also like to thank our incredible Possible Dream Gala Committee Members, many of whom volunteered their time, talents and hearts since the very beginning: Angela Baldassarra, Deanna Biffis-Liakakos, Louisa Calomeni, Rosanne Cortellucci, Joanna Dowdall, Rosanna Ferri, Eric Goldfarb, Michael Goldfarb, Mona Halawa, Rose Mary Kehren, Melvin Laucke, Dina Manni, Sandra Marin, Margaret Matson, Lena McDonell, Paul Ostrander, Jackie Psarianos, Rose Simonetti and Diane Urbano.
To the staff at Riviera Events - thank you for your partnership, beautiful venue and great service. To our dear late friend Danny Boni and the New Image Band - thank you for entertaining us for two decades!
The Possible Dream Gala made a profound impact on the lives of people with developmental disabilities. With your continued support, we look forward to making many more dreams come true through NEW and EXCITING initiatives and events.